Providing a direct primary care membership for your employees empowers them to take control of their health without the mandates, networks, and cost involved with providing health insurance. Moreover, access to a primary care doctor allows you, the employer, to affordably cultivate a healthy, productive workforce through on-site visits, flu shot initiatives, and wellness programming.
We work with employer groups of all sizes.
If you are already providing health insurance for your employees, working with a smart, forward-thinking health insurance broker to build an insurance plan with direct primary care at the center can yield huge cost savings for you. Send us an email to start the conversation.
If you are an employer who currently provides KCDPC memberships for your employees, It is your responsibility to let us know when you want to begin and end coverage for employees by updating your company roster on a real-time basis via your employer account on Hint.
Getting your employees signed up for direct primary care is easy! Here is the step-by-step process for getting started:
– Review, sign, and return our Employer-Sponsored Direct Primary Care Agreement
– A KCDPC representative will sign and return the document and pass along a secure link so that you may upload your company roster of eligible employees in your employer account on Hint.
– Determine an open enrollment period during which employees may sign up for services.
– If desired, coordinate a time for KDCPC doctors and/or staff to meet your employees and answer any questions they may have — either at our clinic or at your office.
– Employees sign up by clicking JOIN above and denoting that your company is paying for their membership fees. We have a contract specific for employer-sponsored accounts that they will sign during this process. Note: our default is to place employer-account patients on the panel of the physician with the most initial availability in his/her schedule, and this physician will be the patient’s go-to physician while a member with KCDPC. If an employee desires a specific provider, we can try to adjust accordingly.
– Once open enrollment closes, it is your responsibility to let us know if you need to begin and/or end coverage for specific employees (due to terminations, hires, etc.) by updating your company roster on a real-time basis via your employer account on Hint.
More than anything, it is our goal to make this process easy for you, so you can get back to making your business the best business it can be. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Kansas City Direct Primary Care provides superior health care and wellness via a direct relationship between the patient and physician paid for with a transparent, monthly fee and enhanced by clear, frequent communication.
2016 W 43rd Ave
Kansas City, KS 66103