Providing a direct primary care membership for your employees empowers them to take control of their health without the mandates, networks, and cost involved with providing health insurance. Moreover, access to a primary care doctor allows you, the employer, to affordably cultivate a healthy, productive workforce through on-site visits, flu shot initiatives, and wellness programming.
We work with employer groups of all sizes.
If you are already providing health insurance for your employees, working with a smart, forward-thinking health insurance broker to build an insurance plan with direct primary care at the center can yield huge cost savings for you. Send us an email to start the conversation.
If you are an employer who currently provides KCDPC memberships for your employees, It is your responsibility to let us know when you want to begin and end coverage for employees by updating your company roster on a real-time basis via your employer account on Hint.
Getting your employees signed up for direct primary care is easy! Here is the step-by-step process for getting started:
– Review, sign, and return our Employer-Sponsored Direct Primary Care Agreement
– A KCDPC representative will sign and return the document and pass along a secure link so that you may upload your company roster of eligible employees in your employer account on Hint.
– Determine if your company desires an open enrollment period; alternatively, we can enroll people on an ongoing basis.
– If desired, coordinate a time for KDCPC doctors and/or staff to meet your employees and answer any questions they may have — either in person or via teleconference.
– Employees sign up by following your company-specific link provided once you set up your account on Hint. We have a contract specific for employer-sponsored accounts that they will sign during this process. A couple notes: our default is to place employer-account patients on the panel of the physician with the most initial availability in his/her schedule, and this physician will be the patient’s go-to physician while a member with KCDPC. If an employee desires a specific provider, we can try to adjust accordingly. During this enrollment, we also require a form of online payment on file for incidental fees like labs, medications, and the like.
– From there, it is your responsibility to let us know if you need to begin and/or end coverage for specific employees (due to terminations, hires, etc.) by updating your company roster on a real-time basis via your employer account on Hint.
More than anything, it is our goal to make this process easy for you, so you can get back to making your business the best business it can be. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Kansas City Direct Primary Care provides superior health care and wellness via a direct relationship between the patient and physician paid for with a transparent, monthly fee and enhanced by clear, frequent communication.
2016 W 43rd Ave
Kansas City, KS 66103
fax: (913) 553-4272
The economic impacts of COVID-19 have affected everyone; some more than others. As primary care physicians, we see what the virus has done to our community and our patients from the very front row. We know you are struggling, and we know how much you want COVID-19 to end. (We're with you.)
While we can’t fix everything, we can stand with you to make access to basic, primary health care more affordable. So long as we’re required to mask up and stay away from our loved ones, we will offer any new members 3 months of membership to Kansas City Direct Primary Care primary care for $150. This is 47% less than our usual fees.
We're offering this on the honor system: if you need it, use it. If you are able to pay our full prices and fees, we welcome you to join without a discount and support our business as we work to care for those in our community with varying access to health care. If you are a current member and are experiencing financial difficulties, please reach out to us directly for assistance.
Participants will still need to sign our enrollment agreement and agree to the usual terms and conditions. Fees are as above for the first 90 days, and usual membership fees will begin on day 91. Don't hesitate to call/email us with any questions! email@example.com 913-730-0331