Direct Primary Care
When you enroll as a member in our direct primary care practice, you receive:
- Unlimited primary and urgent care visits to KCDPC during office hours
- Unlimited email, phone, telemedicine/video or in-person access to your physician
- No copays or per-visit fees
- Flexible, superior primary care delivered in a way that fits into your busy life
- Meeting you where you are, including home visits or visiting you at work (at an additional cost)
- Same-day or next-day visits with little or no wait
- Longer, unrushed appointment times
- Annual screening labs
- Access to deeply reduced-price lab work, medications, radiology, and specialist services
- Wellness coaching and guidance
- No insurance haggling or surprise bills — ever.
All this for a flat monthly fee, no strings attached.
|0–17 years of age||$20 per month with paying guardian membership*|
|18–25 years of age||$45 per month with paying guardian membership*|
|26–44 years of age||$70 per month|
|45–54 years of age||$75 per month|
|55–64 years of age||$80 per month|
|65+ years of age**||$90 per month**|
2 adults + 2 children under age 18 spanning 2 generations
$160 per month
There is a nonrefundable, per-household enrollment fee of $75.
A nonrefundable re-enrollment fee of $150 must be paid to reactivate an account any time a membership lapses for more than 45 days.
*Without guardian enrollment, children and young adults are $70 per month.
**Available only for those who are neither receiving nor are eligible for Medicare.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
COVID ECONOMIC HARDSHIP PROGRAM