Direct Primary Care
When you enroll as a member in our direct primary care practice, you receive:
- Unlimited primary and urgent care visits to KCDPC during office hours — with no copays
- Unlimited email, phone or in-person access to your physician
- Superior primary care delivered in a way that fits into your busy life
- Meeting you where you are, including home visits or visiting you at work (at an additional cost)
- Same-day or next-day visits with little or no wait
- Annual screening labs
- Access to deeply reduced-price lab work, medications, radiology, and specialist services
- Wellness coaching and guidance
- No insurance haggling — ever
All this for a flat monthly fee, no strings attached.
|Individual Rate, by Age|
|0–17 years of age||$30 per month with paying parent membership|
|0–17 years of age||$65 per month without paying parent membership|
|18–25 years of age||$45 per month with paying parent membership|
|18–25 years of age||$65 per month without paying parent membership|
|26–64 years of age||$65 per month|
|65+ years of age||$90/month*|
2 adults + children under age 18 spanning 2 generations
*Due to federal regulations, we are unable to accept Medicare patients or Medicare-eligible patients at this time. We’re sorry for this inconvenience.
There is a non-refundable per-household enrollment fee of $75; a re-enrollment fee of $150 must be paid to reactivate an account any time a membership lapses for more than 45 days.