There has been a lot of change around here in the last year, and I continue to be thankful for the support we’ve received from our patients, friends, and colleagues through it all! I have been doing my best – as the owner, founder, and physician here at the practice – to figure out how we can be around and sustainable for the long run. As such, I’m excited to announce that we will be merging with Health Suite 110 on May 1, 2022!
The need-to-know details are:
- Patient care will continue without major interruption; patients can continue to reach out to us at email@example.com and 913-730-0331 for any healthcare needs.
- On Monday, May 2nd, we will physically relocate to the Health Suite 110 offices at 7199 W 98th Terrace, Suite 110, Overland Park, Kansas 66212. You’ll find us in Building #3 of the Windmill Village. Parking is right out front.
- We are having a few happy hour open houses at Health Suite 110 so you can get to know the location and support staff – plus we’ll have refreshments to enjoy!
- April 12, Tuesday, from 6:30 – 7:30PM
- April 18, Monday, from 6:30 – 7:30PM
- April 30, Saturday, from 11:00 AM – 12:00PM
- As part of the merger, I will move away from patient care and into an administrative and support role in the organization; however, I will continue to be our patients’ initial point of contact until they’re settled in with another Health Suite 110 physician – so don’t hesitate to reach out, and I’ll get you taken care of!
- I will help transition our patients’ care to Charles Willnauer, MD or Jennifer Teegarden, MD.
- Patients will be asked to update their billing information with Health Suite 110 and transition to the Health Suite 110 pricing set at their first visit with their Health Suite physician.
- Each adult who establishes with their new Health Suite 110 doctor before July 31, 2022 will be entered into a raffle to win a free year – yes, free – of membership from Health Suite 110!
I’m looking forward to this new chapter and am beyond thrilled to be able to provide more robust services for our patients through this transition – like nursing coverage each day of the week (from a fantastic team of RNs!), on-site phlebotomy, continued in-house dispensing of medications, in-office procedures, childhood & adult vaccines, and receiving care from a great crew of healthcare professionals.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or if there’s anything we can do for you!
Allison Edwards, MD