Are you a family physician who loves caring for patients but hates the system in which you currently work?
We are pleased to announce an opening in our practice!
We’re looking to bring on another physician with a goal start date in the summer or fall of 2020.
The ideal candidate:
- Is someone with a firm commitment to evidence in practice with the nuance to understand when best practice isn’t feasible for different patient populations.
- Has a desire to work outside of the insurance and corporate complex in healthcare.
- Has a desire to care for people from all walks of life while providing a superior customer service experience in healthcare.
- Desires overall autonomy in practice and hours without the headache of running a clinic.
- Is willing to take full responsibility for a patient’s care — even when that means stepping into the role of social work or case management.
- Displays empathy and respect for those for whom they care and with whom they work.
- Speaks fluent Spanish.
Clearly, we require licensure in KS (MO a plus), current malpractice, completion of residency, etc. along with clean background checks, stellar references, and a good culture fit with our current staff & philosophy of care. Plus you have to like us, too.
Please reach out to email@example.com with CV and cover letter explaining why you’ve got the right stuff for KCDPC. Positively reviewed candidates will be invited into a formal application process.
We’re excited to work with you!
Allison Edwards, MD
December 26, 2019