The new year often brings new promises to yourself, but those promises often fall flat.
We’re here to change that! KCDPC is excited to host (along w/ several other awesome local healthcare providers) a 6-week program focusing on goal setting, nutrition, exercise, and stress as we create a long-lasting foundation to wellness. Each week’s program features a speaker at the top of their profession:
- Week 1 | Goal Setting 101: How to Create a New Habit with Jessica Nickels, LPC of Resolve Counseling and Wellness
- Week 2 | Nutrition 101: What are the basics? with Cara Harbstreet, RD of Streetsmart Nutrition
- Week 3 | Intuitive Eating and the Answer to Diet Culture with Cara Harbstreet, RD of Streetsmart Nutrition
- Week 4 | Physical Wellness 101 Jess Cummings, DPT & Tim Cummings, DPT of Restore/Thrive PT
- Week 5 | Stress and Anxiety in the Modern World with Robin Helget LSCSW, CPT, Millennial Therapist at Resolve Counseling and Wellness
- Week 6 | Envisioning your future self with Allison Edwards, MD of Kansas City Direct Primary Care
Registration for the series, which runs on Wednesdays 1/9/18 through 2/13/18 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm, is available via Eventbrite; registration caps at 25 people. Water and light snacks will be provided at each session.
The best part: if you are one of the the first 10 current Kansas City Direct Primary Care members who register, you are eligible for a refund if all 6 sessions are attended in full!
As a heads up, the class will be cancelled if we have 6 or fewer registrants on 1/2/19 — so spread the word!